We have a fantastic opportunity for a planner to join our strategy team, based in Edinburgh. The role provides an exciting challenge: can you apply your expertise, skills, instincts and curiosity to develop this team within LEWIS? It's a brand-new role, so you have the chance to shape the way in which we bring this offering into our business and to our clients.
If you are a creative and strategic thinker that has their finger on the pulse of customer and client trends with a natural ability to create a focused strategy for projects, then we want to talk to you.
You will develop strategic plans for existing client projects as well as across pitches and proposals. You should be able to inspire, innovate and shape the creative strategy across our clients, covering sectors such as the arts, utilities, finance and charities. As a strategic thinker, your ability to get to the root of, and solve, problems will be second to none.
Project and campaign strategy, as well as content and communications planning, will be the main focus of the role, but it is certainly not limited to these! You will work closely with our account management, creative and technical teams to inspire and deliver the best solution for our clients using insights, data and trends to communicate and develop briefs.
- Ambitious, commercially savvy person with 3 to 5 years' experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Ability to easily turn research into compelling stories and inspirational stimulus for our clients and our creative and technical teams
- Curious, interested and pragmatic problem solver with a natural flair for strategic thinking.
- Comfortable leading the way and facilitating ambitious creative and technical conversations - you will be managing multi-stakeholder strategy projects across both agency and clients
- Solid strategic expertise with a collaborative style whilst always maintaining fun and joy throughout.
- Above all else, we’re looking for someone who is passionate, motivated and inspired by the chance to grow planning as a service at LEWIS
In return we offer:
- Relocation fee
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pensions Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- 30 days paid holiday (including a day off for your birthday!)
- Friday drinks, health foods, fruit, biscuit bars and refreshments
- Encouragement to make a difference and mold the role to benefit Company objectives
- Opportunities to be involved in the direction and growth of the business
- Staff tech fund (buying shiny stuff to play with)
- Monthly staff events
- Health Cash Plan
- Holiday Flex – buy up to 5 extra days’ holiday each year
- Christmas/New Year shutdown
- Anniversary gifts – receive a gift from the company every year on the anniversary of joining
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Referral scheme for introducing a new member of staff to the team
- Office Massages – every month
- Office yoga – every week
- Personal Travel Concierge Service for all your holiday needs
- The chance to work with one of the UK’s most creative teams
Is this you? If so, please send a covering letter explaining why you're the person for us, any notable projects from your porfolio and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org