We believe in creating Joy through everything we do. From approaching a project with a positive attitude to delivering beyond client expectations, everything counts. Our Client Service team play a huge role in developing internal and external relationships that keep this magic alive.
Our team and our client base is growing and, to help support this positive change, we’re on the lookout for an exceptional Senior Account Manager with a pro-active and positive approach. The role will involve daily management of client accounts, initially in the finance, arts and not-for-profit sectors, looking after digital and campaign-based projects.
We expect the Senior Account Manager to have:
- Account Management skills that will dazzle the whole team with a natural ability to keep everything and everyone in line.
- Proven knowledge and experience of managing client accounts and specific projects in various channels including web, video, online display, email marketing, DM, events and print.
- A talent for working as part of a team with the ability to direct as well as learn from creative and technical experts.
- A positive and systematic approach with superb organisational and administration qualities.
- A natural ability to analyse client briefs, ask good questions and gather useful information from all key stakeholders.
- Great communication, negotiation and presentation skills with an excellent grasp of the written word.
- A get up and go attitude with no fear of getting your hands dirty.
- The ability to take the lead and be happy to own projects from beginning to end.
- A strong commercial understanding of how an agency works with responsibility for revenue, project profitability, margins/hourly rates as well as client budgets.
Our ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude with the ability to juggle lots of different projects whilst building strong and valuable relationships with clients. We’re looking for someone who is equally passionate about design as they are technology with ambition to develop within a growing agency.
We would like the Senior Account Manager to have the following qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management/Marketing Management role, ideally with experience of working within an agency environment.
- Proven experience in managing a range of client accounts and strategic development of solutions and proposals.
- An energetic personality.
- Proven knowledge of working with project management systems and understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life.
- Strong people management skills with the desire to motivate and lead others.
- Excellent grasp of all Microsoft Office based software.
- A natural talent for reporting, presenting and developing proposals.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pensions Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- 30 days paid holiday (including a day off for your birthday!)
- Friday drinks, health foods, fruit, biscuit bars and refreshments
- Encouragement to make a difference and mould the role to benefit Company objectives
- Opportunities to be involved in the direction and growth of the business
- The chance to work with one of the UK's most creative teams
- Wednesday Yoga
- Staff tech fund (buying shiny stuff to play with)
- Monthly staff events
- Health Cash Plan
- Holiday Flex - buy up to 5 extra days’ holiday each year
- Charitable Giving - make tax free donations to your favourite charity
- Christmas/New Year Shutdown
- Anniversary gifts - receive a gift from the company every year on the anniversary of joining
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Referral scheme for introducing a new member of staff to the team
- Office Massages - every month
- Personal Travel Concierge Service for all your holiday needs
This is a full time position that starts immediately for the right candidate. Closing date Monday 29th January.
If this sounds like you please apply by email with a copy of your CV and a covering note.
Strictly no agencies, please.