We make our clients look great. Much of this comes down to outstanding creativity and technical brilliance but, added to that, our team deliver the highest levels of service and precision our clients have ever come across.
To further improve our outstanding service offering, LEWIS are looking to introduce a Project Manager to our Client Services team. We’re looking for someone with a real passion for all things digital and an appetite for managing a variety of projects from campaigns and video production to full website builds. This will be a brand new role within our team, so we’re on the hunt for someone who would enjoy the challenge of creating and building a project management function for the agency.
We expect the Project Manager to:
- Be a confident communicator who can easily digest the finer details of a project and deliver an end product that exceeds client, user and business goals.
- Enjoy organising creative and technical teams and be able to help them deliver the highest-quality work.
- Be able to analyse client briefs, ask good questions and gather useful information from all key stakeholders.
- Work with the account team and production teams to specify requirements and develop an effective scope for each project.
- Understand the different types of available and emerging media, particularly online, including constraints and opportunities presented by each.
- Manage the delivery, timings, risks and status of projects from brief to launch across user experience, creative design, front-end build and technical development.
- Plan team requirements, project timelines and budgets and ensure projects are delivered within this plan.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to fully manage project scope and client change requests.
- Continually review and measure project success and report on budget/costs.
- Monitor and motivate the team assigned to each project.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a thirst to add their own ideas, processes and personality to everything they do. Relationships are the currency that we deal in so you need to have an outgoing nature and a good sense of fun to add to the mix.
Ideally, we would like the Project Manager to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of three years' experience in managing creative and technical projects and teams in a similar agency environment.
- Good knowledge of design, digital and film production processes as well as web technologies such as HTML/HTML5, CSS, CMS, and mobile.
- Experience of using a wide range of Project Management software with knowledge and confidence to recommend the right tools for each project.
- An excellent head for numbers with the ability to plan budgets and manage costs with ease.
- A good eye for design and understanding of digital processes.
- A strong understanding of customer journeys and UX.
- A collaborative approach to projects with experience of negotiating the lifecycle between account management, studio and client.
- Proven experience of creating and fulfilling project plans, status reports and other useful project documentation.
- Skills to manage the QA process and client feedback.
- Broad experience in project management models and their application to different projects, including Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pensions Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- 30 days paid holiday (including a day off for your birthday!)
- Long lunch Friday on the first Friday of every month
- Friday drinks, Health foods, fruit, biscuit bars and refreshments
- Encouragement to make a difference and mould the role to benefit Company objectives
- Opportunities to be involved in the direction and growth of the business
- Wednesday Yoga
- Staff tech fund (buying shiny stuff to play with)
- Monthly staff events
- Health Cash Plan
- Holiday Flex – buy up to 5 extra days’ holiday each year
- Charitable Giving – make tax free donations to your favourite charity
- Christmas/New Year Shutdown
- Anniversary gifts – receive a gift from the company every year on the anniversary of joining
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Referral scheme for introducing a new member of staff to the team
- Office Massages – every month
- Personal Travel Concierge Service for all your holiday needs
This is a full time position that starts immediately for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you please apply by email with a copy of your CV and a covering note explaining why you're "the one"!
Strictly no agencies, please.