We believe in creating Joy through everything we do. From approaching a project with a positive attitude to delivering beyond client expectations, everything counts. Our Client Service team play a huge role in developing internal and external relationships that keep this magic alive.
To further extend our exceptional service offering we are looking for an experienced Digital Account Director to join us. We’re looking for someone who can play a leading role in the management of key accounts for major clients in the finance, utilities and not-for-profit sectors (amongst others). The right person will have a real passion for all things digital and an appetite for developing the team to achieve even greater things.
We expect the Digital Account Director to have:
- Great knowledge and experience of managing and developing client accounts and specific projects in all digital channels, including web, video, social, online display, email marketing and search.
- A holistic and strategic view with the ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ in regards to client objectives, company processes and specific projects.
- A natural ability to analyse client briefs, ask good questions and gather useful information from all key stakeholders.
- Proven people management skills awith the ability to manage individuals, define responsibilities, develop roles, allocate workload and mentor team members.
- A positive and systematic approach with superb organisational and administration qualities.
- Great communication, negotiation and presentation skills with an excellent grasp of the written word.
- A get up and go attitude with no fear of getting your hands dirty.
- A talent for anticipating the needs of our clients and predicting landscape changes that may affect our clients’ businesses and our own.
- The foresight to grow client accounts and secure new business using valuable ideas and interesting proposals.
- A strong commercial understanding of the business with responsibility for team revenue, project profitability, margins/hourly rates as well as management and responsibility for client budgets.
- Ability to influence and guide processes across the business.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a thirst to add their own ideas, processes and personality to everything they do. Relationships are the currency that we deal in so you need to have an outgoing nature and a good sense of fun to add to the mix.
We would like the Digital Account Director to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in managing a range of client accounts and strategic development of solutions and proposals.
- Strong hands-on experience of leading digital projects for clients in sectors such as finance, utilities, and not-for-profit.
- An energetic personality and ability to inspire and lead team members.
- Proven knowledge of working with project management systems and understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life.
- Strong people management skills with experience of managing a team.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pensions Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- 30 days paid holiday (including a day off for your birthday!)
- Friday drinks, Health foods, fruit, biscuit bars and refreshments
- Encouragement to make a difference and mould the role to benefit Company objectives
- Opportunities to be involved in the direction and growth of the business
- Wednesday Yoga
- Staff tech fund (buying shiny stuff to play with)
- Monthly staff events
- Health Cash Plan
- Holiday Flex – buy up to 5 extra days’ holiday each year
- Charitable Giving – make tax free donations to your favourite charity
- Christmas/New Year Shutdown
- Anniversary gifts – receive a gift from the company every year on the anniversary of joining
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Referral scheme for introducing a new member of staff to the team
- Office Massages – every month
- Personal Travel Concierge Service for all your holiday needs
If this sounds like you please apply by email with a copy of your CV and a covering note explaining why you're "the one"!
Strictly no agencies, please.