We believe in creating Joy through everything we do. From approaching a project with a positive attitude to delivering beyond client expectations, everything counts.
Our Technical Team plays a key role in creating technical solutions and delivering high quality, fully standards compliant and secure solutions, with a core focus on ASP.Net technologies, as well as integrating these technologies within Umbraco. We also play a key role in educating the wider business and our clients on the latest trends and technologies.
Our ideal candidate will be a people-person with the following demonstrable qualities and skills:
- Previous experience of developing technical solutions using C# and ASP.Net
- Excellent programming skills. A master of solution development, planning, processes, technologies and execution
- Live and breathe creative technical solutions
- Love experimenting and finding technical solutions
- Have knowledge, interest and experience in tools, platforms and languages beyond the traditional scope
- Be able to laugh, bring fun, excitement and inspiration to the business
- Communicate your ideas, plans and deliverables with minimal technical direction
- Technical prowess, understand the possibilities and constraints of design and front-end technical development
- Excellent production skills. Come up with ideas and execute them through to launch
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Not just with the Technical Team, but with the wider business and where required, the client
- Assist or where required, take the lead on projects and deliver the work to the highest level of consistency, accuracy and flair
- Delivery obsessed. Always deliver on time so that our clients look great
- Live and breathe technology and digital. Anticipate the next big thing and apply it to our strategies when relevant
- Perfectionist when it comes to writing clean code and an exceptional eye for detail
- Impeccable time management
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and instructions
- Tidy and organized approach to all aspects of work
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Our ideal candidate will posses the following necessary technology skills:
- ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, MVC
- Azure DevOps.
Other beneficial technologies include:
- WebAPIs, REST, oAUTH
- AJAX, JS libraries such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Vue JS
- Entity Framework, T-SQL, SignalR
- eCommerce, payment gateways
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, SCSS.
- Live and breathe our company values and what makes us different
- Collaborate with design, front end development and the wider business
- Contribute to the company online voice through our website and social channels
- Share your knowledge with the wider business so that we can look for ways to create new opportunities
- Contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of meeting financial and performance targets.
In return we offer:
- Flexible working (open to long term remote working)
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pensions Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- 30 days paid holiday
- Encouragement to make a difference and mould the role to benefit Company objectives
- Opportunities to be involved in the direction and growth of the business
- Staff tech fund (buying shiny stuff to play with)
- Monthly staff events
- Holiday Flex – buy up to 5 extra days’ holiday each year
- Charitable Giving – make tax free donations to your favourite charity
- Tech Loan Scheme
- Shopping Discounts
- Referral scheme for introducing a new member of staff to the team
- Personal Travel Concierge Service for all your holiday needs
And when we're back in the office!:
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Office Massages – every month
- Friday drinks, health foods, fruit, biscuit bars and refreshments
This is a full-time position with an immediate start.
Email your CV and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
Agencies - please do not reply.