We believe in creating Joy through everything we do. From approaching a project with a positive attitude to delivering beyond client expectations, everything counts. The account management team at LEWIS are responsible for overseeing the company’s relationships with its clients.
We’re currently looking to boost our client service offering with the addition of a brand new role within the account team. We need someone who will provide valuable support to senior members of the team and take responsibility for managing the day-to-day requirements of projects as they pass through the design and technical studio.
The right person will work closely with all areas of the agency to deliver on the needs of our clients and make sure our studio teams have everything they need to create great work. As such, you will be expected to possess the following:
- Great communication skills and a desire to play a hands-on role to help provide everything that our clients and your colleagues need throughout the course of projects.
- A confident, calm, organised approach to everything that you do, even when under time pressure.
- Excellent administration, project management and organisational skills (with an aptitude for all Microsoft Office applications as well as the ability to quickly get-to-grips with other digital tools and systems).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ambition to listen and learn from other team members and clients to ensure that, over time, you are able to predict the requirements for each project and proactively put the correct steps in place to help projects run well.
- A great personality and positive attitude which helps to build effective and positive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- The ability to digest complicated information and simplify it, whilst identifying knowledge/data gaps.
- The confidence to ask questions (and the belief that there’s no such thing as a silly question!).
- A keen interest in design, marketing and digital technology.
The role is likely to suit someone with some experience of the marketing industry and/or agency life. Equally though, we recognise that a lot of the skills and qualities we’re searching for mean that the right person might have a strong admin or customer service background that would be transferrable to this key position in the agency.
We’re always keen that our staff have the opportunity to mould their own role so, although the responsibilities below provide a framework, we’d also be interested to hear if you have any particular skills or interests that you’d like to bring to the position. As well as client-facing duties, we have a brand of our own to look after so there are lots of areas that you could potentially get involved with (anything from content creation to social media marketing to photography and everything in-between!).
- Be involved in client and studio briefing sessions and contribute to gathering the correct information, asking questions and clarifying key objectives and deliverables.
- Setting up projects using the project management system, filing job documents and assets correctly and ensuring that all project information is generated correctly.
- Assist in managing projects on a day-to-day basis (planning studio time, ensuring that deadlines are met, answering questions from design and technical studios, clarifying information with clients, reviewing and proofing studio work and ensuring high quality of deliverables).
- Setting up meetings and helping with diary co-ordination.
- Communicating consistently with account team, studio team and clients (by email, online messaging, video calls, face-to-face channels).
- Helping to resolve issues and knowing when to raise challenges with senior members of the team.
- Develop friendly, informal and formal working relationships with clients and act as a member of their team (rather than a service provider)
- Take an interest in the industries and businesses that our clients work within and build knowledge to help us deliver on their needs.
- Actively discover how your role can adapt to best help each of our clients, their individual challenges and the ways that they work.
- Be an ambassador for LEWIS and help to promote our core values, our USPs and brand proposition.
- Contribute to team activities, events, meetings and social gatherings (in person and through digital channels).
- Always seek to deliver above expectations and be proud of what you do.
In return we offer:
A great company!
- The chance to work for one of the UK’s most creative teams
- Encouragement to make a difference and mould the role to benefit the Company objectives
- Opportunities to be involved in the direction and growth of the business
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Death in service benefit
- Referral scheme
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Christmas/New Year Shutdown
- 30 days paid holiday
Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Holiday Flex – buy up to an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Charitable Giving – donate to your favourite charity on the day your paid
- Tech Loan – get the latest tech gadgets interest free
- Bike 2 Work
And, on return to the Studio
- Monthly staff events
- Anniversary gifts
- Birthday celebrations
- Office massages
- Friday breakfast and end of day drinks
- Complementary refreshments, biscuit bars and fruit
- Staff Tech Fund (to buy shiny stuff to play with!)
This is a full-time position with an ideal start date before the end of 2021 for the right candidate.
Email your CV and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 5th November 2021
Strictly no agencies.